Borderlands 2 golden keys available this weekend
by John Keefer, shacknews.com, Oct 25, 2012 4:30PM PDT
If you haven't opened that special Borderlands 2 chest yet--you know, the one in Sanctuary that gives you free epic gear based on your level--because you have been lacking that magical Golden Key, Gearbox is giving you a heads up that it will be giving away free keys this weekend.
There will be five chances to get a special Gearbox Shift code that will be redeemable in game for a key, Gearbox has announced. The codes will be posted on the developer's Facebook and Twitter accounts at:
- Friday, October 26 - 4 p.m. PT (7 p.m. ET)
- Friday, October 26 - 9 p.m. PT (midnight ET)
- Saturday, October 27 - 3 a.m. PT (6 a.m. ET)
- Saturday, October 27 - 9 a.m. PT (noon ET)
- Saturday, October 27 - 1 p.m. PT (4 p.m. ET)
The codes will only be usable once per account and active for only three hours after release. Grab them while you can and get your epic loot.