Max Payne 3 'Local Justice Pack' coming in July
by Andrew Yoon, shacknews.com, Jun 27, 2012 10:00AM PDT
Rockstar Games has announced the release date for Max Payne 3's first DLC. The "Local Justice Pack" will be available on July 3rd for PS3 and Xbox 360, with the PC version following on July 17th. The expansion adds three maps for the game's multiplayer mode, as well as a new weapon, new item, and new multiplayer faction. Expect new achievements/trophies as well.
Purchasers of the Rockstar Pass will be able to download this content as part of their subscription. It can be purchased separately at a discounted price of $5.99 (480 Microsoft Points) during launch week. Afterwards, it will go up to $7.99 (640 Microsoft Points).
Here's the full bullet-pointed list of what's new:
- 55th Battalion HQ map for all game modes
- The Imperial Palace/Departure Lounge maps for Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Payne Killer
- Light Fingers Item for faster looting
- M4 Assault Rifle with attachments
- São Paulo Police Faction with related avatar customization options
All retailer-specific pre-order DLC will be available for purchase on PS3 and Xbox 360 on July 3rd as well.
- Cemetery Map: 160 MSFT Points / $1.99 PSN
- Silent Killer Loadout Pack: 160 MSFT Points / $1.99 PSN
- Pill Bottle Item: 80 MSFT Points / $0.99 PSN
- Deadly Force Burst: 80 MSFT Points / $0.99 PSN
- Classic Max Payne Character: 80 MSFT Points / $0.99 PSN
PC gamers will have to wait until July 17th to download above content.