Shack Giveaway: Lollipop Chainsaw 2012 calendar
by Jeff Mattas, shacknews.com, Dec 29, 2011 5:00PM PST
[Update] This giveaway is now closed. The lucky winner will be selected and contacted later this week.
We're not normally prone to reporting on PR-exclusive promotional swag for upcoming games, but the new Lollipop Chainsaw-themed 2012 calendar that showed up at the Shacknews offices is actually kind of cool. It's also quite ridiculous, but that's not exactly surprising.
The calendar itself (the images from which have been uploaded into the game screenshot gallery), features developer Grasshopper Manufacture's latest heroine posing with her chainsaw, lollipop, and sometimes even zombies. Various art-styles are represented, but all of the selected images retain that playfully-exploitive Grindhouse cinema aesthetic used to convey Lollipop Chainsaw's absurd premise.
We've even decided to give our only calendar away. If you like cheerleaders, zombies, or (especially) both, this may be the calendar for you. Entering the giveaway is simple, you just have to follow a few rules.
- Leave a comment below telling us your favorite flavor of lollipop, type of chainsaw, or piece of zombie-inclusive fiction.
- You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the United States or Canada (excluding Puerto Rico and Quebec)
- Limit 1 entry per person (Only your first comment will be counted)
- The entry period ends at 12:00PM PT Tuesday, January 3, 2012 (01/03/2012)
- At that time, we will randomly select the lucky winner.