- Lara Croft evolved! – the sexy, dual-pistol wielding heroine is presented like never before with new graphic and animation sets, presenting Lara in the finest fidelity to date
- Return to the tombs! – discover and explore living breathing, lost ancient realms that hold clues to the secrets of Lara’s past. Physics, Water and Fire systems bring the perilous environments of Lara’s world alive, and challenge the player to improvise solutions to obstacles
- The Intuitive and Fluid Control System movement allows you to keep Lara in continuous motion; seamlessly handle any obstacle and interact dynamically with any surface
- Experience the new legend of the Tomb Raider series! – the future of the adrenaline-fueled adventure meets the promise of the next generation gaming systems.
- Utilize strength and intelligence on your quest! – use the grappling hook, an arsenal of new weapons, communications devices, and other tools to achieve your goals.
- Travel the globe to the world’s most exotic locales! – explore ancient tombs, treacherous jungles, snowy mountain ranges, and much more.
Average Member Rating: 7.4 out of 10
Games won't save. . (7 out of 10)
Member since Mar 2013
Specs & Requirements
Minimum OS Windows 2000/XP
Minimum Processor Pentium 3 1.0 Ghz or Athlon XP Equivalent
Minimum Memory 256 MB
Minimum Graphics 100% DirectX 9.0c -compatible 64 MB 3D Accelerated Card with TnL (GeForce 3Ti / Radeon 9 series)
Minimum Sound Microsoft Windows 2000/XP compatible sound card (100% DirectX 9.0c -compatible)