Assume the role of The Witcher, Geralt, a legendary monster slayer caught in a web of intrigue as he battles forces vying for control of the world! Make difficult decisions and live with the consequences in a game that will immerse you in an extraordinary tale like no other!
Representing the pinnacle of storytelling in role-playing games, The Witcher shatters the line between good and evil in a world where moral ambiguity reigns. The Witcher emphasizes story and character development in a vibrant world while incorporating tactically-deep real-time combat like no game before it.
- Improved, Enhanced and Expanded Edition of the "Best RPG of 2007"
- The D’jinni Adventure Editor allows players to create or modify their own adventures in the world of The Witcher.
- "The Price of Neutrality": the adventure tells the story of Geralt coming back to Kaer Morhen and finding a mysterious camp near the stronghold (featuring 3 new quests)
- “Side Effects”: the first ever release of this new adventure which focuses on Geralt's close friend, Dandelion, and his troubles in Vizima City (featuring 5 new quests)
- Improvements and Enhancements: reduced load times, increased game stability, improved facial expressions and weather settings, easier-to-use inventory, more than 200 new animations for dialogue scenes, greater NPC variety and much more.
- "Making of" videos with never-before-seen bonus material (180 mins)
- Game Soundtrack MP3s (73 mins)
- "Inspired by" Music MP3s (59 mins)
- Official Game Guide PDF (112 pages)
- Map of The Witcher’s world