Our hero, George, after a trip to the doctor, has been given bad news. He's also been given a large quantity of different pills, presumably to treat some unknown yet terminal illness, and to cheer him up he's also been given a VR helmet. On donning the helmet, George (under your control) is able to explore a strange virtual world. All goes well until he is "recruited" by the mysterious figures in this virtual world and forced to take part in a ritual combat exercise.
Tank Universal creates a huge virtual ‘Tron-like’ world where you take part in immense 3D tank battles involving scores of units both friendly and not so friendly in wide open levels!
You can bombard the enemy from a distance or close the gap and dodge shells point blank - all in an immersive first person perspective.
- 20 levels of highly addictive and intense tank battles
- Some missions require you to leave the safety of your tank and explore the world on foot
- Ability to upgrade weapons and tank equipment
- Fight alongside allies against highly intelligent and numerous enemies
- Spectacular looking virtual world and eye-popping particle effects
- Take the battle in any direction with wide open levels allowing freedom of play
- Intriguing storyline switching between the 'real world' and the digital virtual world
- Enhanced resolutions, including widescreen support up to 1680x1050