- Command the forces of 3 civilizations - the disciplined Romans, the ferocious Gauls, and the religiously fanatical Egyptians - each with a unique set of troops and war machines.
- Pure strategic combat - forsaking base building and resource gathering, Praetorians allows you to focus entirely on commanding your armies.
- Employ the powerful war machines of Roman campaigns to either protect possessions or destroy enemy defenses and siege their fortresses.
- Different landscapes play an all-important role in battle. From snow-capped mountains to sandy beaches, the AI will understand varying terrain and its defensive and offensive possibilities.
- Battle for supremacy online in an intense multiplayer match supporting up to 8 players. Multiplayer mode features unique maps and the ability to control any of the three civilizations.
- More than 20 varied missions requiring vastly different strategies. Combining units and exploiting your enemy's weaknesses is key for victory.
- Played out in jaw-dropping 3D visuals - from the immense scale of the Pyramids right down to the individual centurion - Praetorians is stunning in its detail, scale and beauty.
- The game is incredibly intuitive, belying its sophisticated game engine and allowing skilled strategy gamers and beginners alike to fully immerse themselves in the story with absolute ease.
Specs & Requirements
Minimum OS Win 98, ME, XP, 2K
Minimum Processor 500 Mhz
Minimum Memory 128 MB
Minimum Graphics 16 MB
Minimum Hard Drive 600 MB
Recommended Memory 256 MB
DirectX: DirectX 8
Other Requirements Desktop display at 1024 x 768 Resolution