Once a small drover settlement scattered around the monstrous Abattoir, it unexpectedly developed into a mysterious, isolated establishment with an odd social structure. This odd society has managed to survive for several generations. It could have continued to aspire, were it not for a sudden outbreak of some enigmatic, lethal and inescapable disease, which begins to mercilessly slaughter the denizens inhabiting the area. Even science has proven helpless in finding a cure, or at least providing some explanation.
Three outsiders arrive in the contaminated town. Each of them must survive in this hell and play a vital role in the fate of the doomed town… One of them could be you. The show is about to begin.
A player has 12 days to save the town of Ancient Steppe from an unknown disease and to rescue himself in this haunting adventure game. The disease is an ultimate enemy. The game's statistics enumerates 3 main characters, lots of quests, 27 NPC's and a number of cutscenes. The disturbing atmosphere of a dying town immerses a player from the very first steps into the game's world.
- A bizarre combination of first-person game, role-playing features, non-linear plot and real time flow
- The town has a life of its own, it constantly changes and adequately reacts to the player’s behavior and random circumstances
- Well-balanced proportion of random factors and pre-arranged events
- Original enemy concept – omnipresent, omniscient, invisible infection
- 3 unique campaigns, several endings
- Original graphic concept and photorealistic portraits of NPCs
- A complicated system of context-sensitive music arrangements. Artistic sound direction
- A large variety of individual survival and resource-hunting strategies under the resource hunger conditions
- 3 heroes act independently: when one is chosen, the two rejected heroes act on their own, plotting against the player