- Storyline - a violent, Film Noir love story between a cop and a femme fatale murder suspect, between Max Payne and Mona Sax. Dark, tragic and intense, the story is a thrill-ride of shocking twists and revelations.
- Max Payne's signature slow motion gunplay has been improved on every level. Get ready for Bullet Time 2.0.
- New guns and new moves make action more cinematic and intense than ever before.
- Fully integrated Havok physics engine allows for interactive environments creating incredible combat scenes. Ragdoll characters and physics in slow motion create breath-taking combat scenes.
- All new AI - cooperative NPC's fight with Max and more believable enemies create tension and more interesting and varied challenge.
- A stunning level of detail: Extremely detailed environments with photorealistic textures, highly enhanced radiosity lighting and extremely lifelike characters (including facial animations & lip synchronization) provide a visually staggering cinematic experience.
- Massive production values - including a motion picture stunt crew, professional talent for voice acting and graphic novels, motion capture and authentic digital source material from New York City.
Average Member Rating: 9.2 out of 10
Max Payne 2 is an awesome shooter and story.. (9 out of 10)
Member since Jun 2005
Specs & Requirements
Minimum OS Windows® 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista
Minimum Processor 1 GHz Pentium III / Athlon or 1.2GHz Celeron or Duron
Minimum Memory 256 MB
Minimum Graphics 32 MB DirectX 9 Compatible AGP Graphics Card with HWT & L support
Minimum Sound 100% DirectX Compatible
Recommended OS Windows® 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista
Recommended Processor 1.4 GHz Athlon or 1.7 GHz Pentium 4, Celeron or Duron
Recommended Memory 512 MB
Recommended Graphics 64 MB DirectX 9 Compatible Graphics AGP graphics card with HWT & L support
Recommended Sound 100% DirectX Compatible