- Real role-playing from an immersive 3D, first-person perspective. The game includes action, character interaction and problem solving.
- Realistic, recognizable locations. Many of the locations are built from actual blueprints of real places set in a near future scenario.
- A game filled with people rather than monsters. This creates empathy with the game characters and enhances the realism of the game world.
- Rich character development systems: Skills, augmentations, weapon and item selections and multiple solutions to problems ensure that no two players will end the game with similar characters.
- Multiple solutions to problems and character development choices ensure a varied game experience. Talk, fight or use skills to get past obstacles as the game adapts itself to your style of play.
- Strong storyline: Built on ""real"" conspiracy theories, current events and expected advancements in technology. If it's in the game, someone, somewhere believes
Average Member Rating: 8.9 out of 10
Get This Game!. (10 out of 10)
Member since Dec 2011
5 out of 5 gamers (100%) found this review helpful
Specs & Requirements
Minimum OS Windows 95/98
Minimum Processor 300 MHz Pentium II or equivalent
Minimum Memory 64 MB RAM
Minimum Graphics DirectX 7.0a compliant 3D accelerated video card
Minimum Hard Drive 150MB uncompressed hard drive space
Minimum Sound Direct X 7.0a compliant sound card