Amy Haven went missing 5 Years ago. On the anniversary of her disappearance you, the Police Inspector who failed to find Amy, have returned to the Train Station and Hotel at Dowerton for one last time. As you attempt to solve the mystery of Amy's disappearance you must face the horrors that await you. The old buildings have deteriorated since your first investigation, so you must watch your step, and never turn your back on the darkness....for something hides there; Something evil, unknowable and hungry.
The Eerie World of Dark Fall: Welcome to Dowerton; a once picturesque rural village, hidden away in the English countryside. Like many villages, Dowerton has been tainted by modernity and failure; sallow youths hide in the shadows, loosing there minds to chemical slime, others simply disappear into the woods, never to be seen again, while the elders of the village hide indoors, all too aware of the darkness that lurks outside.
What has happened to Dowerton? The once grand Train Station was the heart of the community, but only the very brave, or the very stupid, now approach the place, which slips further into dereliction with each passing day. Adjoining the Station, is the Victorian-era Station Hotel.
Once a haven for weary travellers and adulterous lovers, the hotel is now in ruins. Rot, decay and time are tearing the place to pieces...leaving you very little time. For you will be entering the old Hotel at Dowerton, one last time, to learn the secret of the Dark Fall.
- A brand new, stand-alone Dark Fall horror adventure.
- From the pen of Jonathan Boakes, author of The Lost Crown.
- Explore a derelict train station & hotel, abandoned since World War 2.
- A new game engine allows full exploration and movement.
- Physically interact with the eerie setting, to really ‘feel’ the place.
- Use light as your weapon and ally, to fight the darkness.
- A hauntingly creepy stereo score, to chill, alarm and horrify.
- Explore the memories of the dead, in their own ‘Regrets’.
- Discover the true identity, and power behind, the Dark Fall itself.
- Solve a modern urban mystery, 'What Happened To Amy Haven?'