Do you go back and hunt that player down?
Asked over 4 years ago in Polls & Opinion
Games: Call of Duty: World at War (Wii), Call of Duty: World at War (PS3), Call of Duty: World at War (X360)
I play hardcore 90% of the time. the remaining 10% of the time it's an objective based map, and I note the position. Smarter players will move after a kill to defeat the kill cam.
I always do this. I want revenge more then anything!
never, i play hardcore. its alot harder. Nuff said
Usually not very often, because I usually play on servers with it turned off, but if I can't figure out how I was killed I will use it
When it's something up close, I skip right past it but anytime I get sniped I use it to hunt that *%$@#! down.
all the time
Quite a bit. If they look like they are camping then I always do it!
usually for snipers because i usually get killed by snipers
i never use it its a waste of time
Every time. For a beginner like me its nice to know where you're getting killed from.
rarely. I only use it when I have no idea where that bullet/bullets came from.
all the time.
50-75% of the time. I like to see how I left myself vulnerable and where others like to hide. I don't ever hunt people down that killed me. I just try to rack up points.
©Copyright 2002-2013 GameFly, Inc.