1. to the far right of the target, at ground level, at the base of the waterfall. You'll have to aim quite high for this one.
2. To the far left of the target is a green melon sitting on a far ridge. Use the leafy tree in front of it to help line up your shot.
3. The next one is behind the leftmost post holding up the target. To reach it, aim your circle above the left post, lining up the bottom rim of the circle with the tree in the distance.
4. To the bottom right of the target is a grassy field with this tasty treat. It's sitting in plain sight. Aim for the sandbank behind it so your arrow travels far enough
5. hard to see while aiming, although you may be able to spot it with your bow down. It's to the right of the palm tree that's to the right of target, on a tennis court. Aim for the corner of the red rooftop above it.
6. high above on a rope bridge. Look up from the target and to the left. To hit this one you'll really need to counter the wind