1. hand held games (blockbuster does not)
2. games on release day (blockbuster does not, usually a month later)
3. Has more copy's of the games (blockbuster has only a few)
So I would gladly pay more for gamefly to get the games on release day.
1. PS1 (love the old JRPG games)
2. Super NES (who did not like Mario and donkey Kong)
3. PS2 (loved the Sony exclusives GoW, Jack & Dexter, Ratchet & Clank, etc
4. Xbox 360 (better online community)
5. PS3 (may switch to 4th soon as Sony is now getting a lot more exclusives coming in 2012 then Microsoft will have.)
I receive mine the next day. They ship them off mon i get them on tue at around 3pm. I live 1 hr away from a distribution center tho. So if they offered to pay more to get the games faster i would say no.
If by order you mean in what position do you place your games? In that case i place them in order by release date so i get all the new games when they come out. Other then that place them in the order that you want to play them.
This is how the game q works. The longer the game has been sitting in your game q the more likely you will get it. For me I add games months in advance and rank them in my game q according to release date. I always get the new releases. Last week I got Dead Island, Warhammer Space Marines, and Driver. I advise you to do the same.