Okay, first you need to
1) Turn off you r ps2
2) Get your ethernet cable
3) Put one end of the cable into the port of the Network Adapter(or slim ps2) port labeled "network"
4) Connect the other end in a free port in your router
5) Turn on the modem ot router( if you have one)
6) Turn on the ps2
7) Put in ps2 network disc or the game that has the interntet functions
8) Go to the online section in the game
9) Create a network configuration
10) Load it
11) Create an ID
Yep. But listen, you need to make sure you've used the month you have paid for or else it would b a waste of money. Like cancel it one or two days before so they won't bill you again. Then you'll have the oppurtunity of sending it back in the next 7 days. Also it WILL say that you will not be allowed on any promotions or offer, Make sure you read everything, It's important. And make sure you've actually inished canceling.
Ship maintenance is really little more than a checkerboard with mechanical components on it, with cables to place from one point to another to create a circuit that somehow patches the ship's mechanical issues. Try it and tell me what you think. Positive it will work.
When I got my game itshowed what you had to tear and how to put the game back and seal it. So yes it always has instructions. It's gonna be pretty simple. I was confused the first time, but don't worry you'll get used to it. Trust me.