Rent Trivial Pursuit for PS3
view large frontback

Trivial Pursuit

Not Rentable
Also on:Xbox 360, PS2, Wii
GF Rating
6.2

1101 ratings

Critic & User Reviews

GF Rating
9

Excellent

Very Balanced.

posted by LetsJet (FLORENCE, AL) Apr 10, 2009

Member since Mar 2009

1 out of 1 gamers (100%) found this review helpful

This version of Trivial Pursuit is really balanced. I was worried that it would be too easy because the questions are multiple choice, but they are about right. My wife and I get though it in about 30-45 mins and we are usually a pie or two apart. We flat know the answer about 70% of the time. So with the remaining 30% of the questions we have to try to figure it out. Overall, very balanced.

Was this review helpful? Report Abuse

GF Rating
8

Very Good

love this game

posted by tystik1983 (SPRINGFIELD, IL) Mar 19, 2009

Member since Jul 2008

1 out of 1 gamers (100%) found this review helpful

me and my girl can sit for hours and play this stuff.

Was this review helpful? Report Abuse

GF Rating
8

Very Good

Go with Monopoly, but this IS fun multiplayer

posted by Oblivius11 (MCDONOUGH, GA) Jan 2, 2010

Member since Nov 2008

3 out of 4 gamers (75%) found this review helpful

You can pass around one controller with Trivial Pursuit which is a plus
these board games are fun to play with others and only have 1 controller. No peices, no cards, no bending over the board (I'm fat so this can be painfull), no paper money and most of all-->no guessing about the rules. Monopoly has a better single player experience though. I compare these 2 for obvious reasons.

Was this review helpful? Report Abuse