First ill say i never played TW09 i played 08, and from 08 there is a descent amount of changes, the courses look different and a few of the UI items are different. Now for the likes and dislikes:
1. The graphics are awesome as usual with a tiger woods game
2. Sound and ambient noises are all good but nothing special.
3. The precision putter is a nice addition to help with putting
4. The many new courses are all fun in golfing standards, but its golf.
5. tournament challenges are very fun and get pretty difficult as you beat them and adds a nice change of pace when your bored of owning the PGA season.
6. There are TONS of items you can equip your golfer with, some humerous.
7. Club Tuner is awesome, gives you the ability to tune your clubs for more power or more spin or less of those, very good touch.
8. My favorite is the achievements, some are difficult, and others are time consuming, but there are all pretty fun to try and get.
9. Weather, it sucks being in it buts its a very good addition.
10. Live tournements is VERY awesome, you get to pick a tourny and play against thousands of other people for the top score.
1. My main problem #1 problem is the ball spin, it seems to be kinda worthless in this game, the ball just kinda goes where it wants not where your spinning it, its closer to realistic, but being use to 08's go anywhere i tell you to ball spin, it sucks.
2. Ive ran into a couple "bugs" id call them, where my ball seems to hit an invisible wall and just stop or go flying into a different direction.
3. Its ALOT harder to get hole in ones and double eagles then in 08.
4. The fact that you cant sim through ALL the rounds of a tournement to get to the next its very annoying.
Theres other little things but not major enough to mention, and most of my cons are small problems of mine, others might have different outcomes then me, but i see myself as a good TW player. thers far more Pros then cons, but its Golf...Enjoy
gamers (70%) found this review helpful
This years Tiger delivered!! The online tourneys are awesome, winning "cash" and the online ranking. People complaining about how the game hasn't changed...COME ON!!! It's a sports game about golfing!!!!! It can't change that much. Tiger is a game with a following, that I am proud to be apart of. The game has small yet great changes each year. The live weather bringing you rain halfway through the round is awesome, making putting crazy. Guys complaining about how easy it is, try it on tour pro and lets hear what you have to say. It's all about the difficulty you have it on. The graphics are incredible as usual, seeing blades of grass blowing in the wind. Hearing people on here complain about the crowds not having umbrellas in rain really makes you wonder what people are really looking for in games these days.
9.5-Presentation 9.5-Graphics 9.5-Lasting Appeal 8.5-Sound 10-Gameplay 9.5-Singleplayer 9.5-Multiplayer This is my first Tiger Woods experience, which is why it has such a high score. The last time i played a golf game was Jack Nicholas for Nintendo.