I wish developers would create these first person games with the option to change to third person view. I suffer from motion sickness which first person games triggers. I was able to play the game four about 40 minutes and it looks fairly decent, engaging and well worth a full play through.
posted by nomad0819 (BOYNTON BEACH, FL) Apr 13, 2014
Member since Apr 2014
- Its a stealth title.
- I liked the idea of the custom difficulty settings. For example you can modify the settings to enable or disable focus, change the cost of items, disable item shimmer, remove quest compass,ect
- Level design is very linear unlike the first two games in the series which had fairly open mission maps with many places to explore.
- The story does not feel complete and it seems that they cut a lot of the content they originally planned and did not do a good job bridging the missions due to the cut content.
- The world feels empty. Between missions you can explore the city but if feels like there are more guards than citizens on the streets. I understand it a limitation due to hardware but it does not feel natural.
- The amount of times the games has to load new areas is frustrating.
- Audio has many issues for example you cannot reliably use guards footsteps as a indicator of their position or movement as in the previous games due too the audio glitches. I had to reset my console at one point due when the audio stopped altogether and locked up the system.