- Naughty Dog is incapable of creating an uninteresting plot. Just as the Uncharted series scratched that adventurer itch in us, The Last of Us scratched the "make me want to cry while simultaneously terrifying me" itch? Many people are gonna be split about the end of the journey but, this will keep you engaged throughout the whole experience with characters that feel like real people just trying to do what needs to be done in this hellish yet gorgeous apocalyptic setting.
- This has to be the best Stealth/Action Game that I have played in a long time. It rewards you when you are successful in being stealthy and properly punishes you when haphazardly running and gunning. The gunplay is tight and realistic for someone who is trying to shoot a terrifying zombie-esque creature that is sprinting toward you! The melee combat is as brutal as it comes. The A.I. is great at taking care of themselves and assisting you where it matters, never feeling like a hand holding mission. The crafting on the go with found supplies adds depth, along with the limited resources, causing you to make the hard choice between making a Molotov to help with Clickers or a Health Pack to heal yourself should things go south.
- The online, if you purchase the pass, is an awesome twist on Deathmatch & Survivor Modes with gameplay from the Single Player pulled in seamlessly, including the crafting system and stealth gameplay. The clan Meta-Game is a nice addition as well, rewarding a more pro-active approach to gameplay to eliminate too many stationary "campers", needing to engage up close and collect loot from bodies. Playing as a Team is a Must!
- Great story that will engage you and bring the feels
- Combat that rewards thinking players
- Breathtaking Scenery
- Voice Actors are AAA
- Multiplayer is a new take on common deathmatch genre
This is a mature game. It's not "fun" nor an action game. It's a character driven story full of sadness, desperation and the zombies [infected] like enemies. It's the polar opposite of the Uncharted series from Naughty Dog and it is unquestionably their finest work. A masterpiece. I can't recommend enough.
posted by TechmanGamer (EL MONTE, CA) Jun 21, 2013
Member since Jun 2013
Last Of Us is one of the most impressive games I have ever Played it is worth renting and keeping I highly recommend playing the game. The game has it emotions such as Fear, Sadness, Happiness etc.. Last Of Us game play is amazing as well as the difficult multilayer that requires patience