Cheats, Codes & FAQs
For every 1,000,000 points you earn, a star will appear above the title Super Mario Bros. 3 (where you select between Super Mario Bros. 3 or Mario Bros.) You can earn up to five stars.
Earn Point Stars (Mario Brothers)
For each 150,000 points you get in Mario Brothers, a star will appear at the top of Mario Brothers at the game selection screen (where you pick between Super Mario Brothers 3 and Mario Brothers). You can get up to 5 stars maximum.
- Get 150, 000 points in Mario Brothers, and a star at the game selection screen will appear above Mario Brothers (5 stars maximum)Earn Point Stars at game selection screen (Mario Brothers)
Replay all levels, fortresses, and castles.
To replay any level, fortress, and castle, beat every level in the game. Not just Bowser, every single level.
- Beat all the levels in a world you want to replay. Includes the fortresses and castle.Replay levels
- Beat all the levels in every world. Includes the fortresses and castles.Replay fortresses and castle
Spade House Game
If you manage to ''beat'' a spade house (by correctly matching the pieces into any of the 3 forms), you can unlock additional houses!
In addition, you can create different combos that can get you even more lives!
Heart house: Star is replaced with a racoon leaf, and matching it rewards you with 7 lives
Club House: Star/Leaf is replaces with the number ''3'', matching this awards you 9 lives
Diamond House: All items are replaced with stars..a Guarenteed win!
Once you have passed a diamond house, the cycle repeats itself.
- Make any matching combination in any Spade house. All existing Spade Houses then become Heart HousesHeart House
- Make any matching combination in any Heart House All existing Heart Houses then become Club HousesClub House
- Make any matching combination in any Club House. Existing Diamond Houses return to Spade houses and the cycle repeats.Diamond House
Unlock World Selection Screen
Beat the game clearing every single level (90 in total). Once Bowser is defeated, save and you will be brought to a World Selection screen where you can jump to any of the 8 worlds. All locked doors will have been unlocked and you can freely visit any stage/bonus stage/castle/etc.
- Beat the Game, then go to world 1 level 3 and hit the big old super mario 1 coin and get the coins neededBlue Mushroom Shop (Anchor & P wing)
- clear every level, including Hammer bros. levelsGo to a shop and use it over again
Unlockables In World-e
- Get 30 Advance (Ace,A) CoinsBlue Mushroom House
- Get 50 Advance (Ace,A) CoinsOrange Mushroom House
- Get 80 Advance (Ace,A) CoinsRed Mushroom House
White Mushroom Houses
After you beat the whole game, special coins at the beginning of the secret levels:
Levels and required coins:
1-4, 2-2, 3-8, 4-2, 5-5, 6-7, 7-2
Each will have a number on the bottom of the screen telling you how many coins in that level you need to get a white mushroom popup on the map. Once you achieve that many coins, the white mushroom house icon will show up.
- You get the P-WingsWorlds 1, 3, 5, 7
- You get AnchorsWorlds 2, 4, 6