Cheats, Codes & FAQs
Additional alternate outfits for Sakura in SFA2 Go
At the character select screen, highlight Sakura and:
- Press start five times while highlighting SakuraAdditional set of colours to choose from
Dramatic Battle Survival Mode
In all SFA games, select Dramatic Battle and QUICKLY hold down triangle + R2 to enter Dramatic Battle Survival Mode. You will face opponants in the same order as Survival Mode and will continue fighting until both you and your partner are KO'ed.
Extra Arcade Mode in Street Fighter Zero2/Alpha2 G
In the "default" Arcade Mode for the Zero2/Alpha2 games, you can select hidden characters or palette swaps to play as them, but you cannot play against those characters under CPU control (with Shin Gouki/Akuma being the exception, if certain requirements are met). However, there is a way to make them available as CPU opponents in another Arcade Mode (e.g. play against Cammy in Zero2'/Alpha2Gold, play against SFII Zangief in Alpha2, etc.) Keep in mind that these characters will not be available as mini/final bosses.The code input is a bit tricky, so be sure to follow the instruction carefully. Before you input one of the codes below for the corresponding game, make sure to press SELECT and START together wherever you're at in the game. That should get you either to the "QSOUND" screen or the "PRESS START BUTTON" screen. First hold down X, TRIANGLE and R2 (just TRIANGLE and R2 for the US version), and while you're holding them down, press START. That will get you to the main menu of the game. Keep holding the buttons down, and then do the following:
- Press START or CIRCLE on "Arcade" Mode while holding down X, TRIANGLE and R2 in Zero2 (JP).China-dress Chun-Li
- Press START or CIRCLE on "Arcade" Mode while holding down X, TRIANGLE and R2 in Alpha2 (JP).China-dress Chun-Li, "Evil" Ryu, SFII Dhalsim/Zangief
- Press START or CIRCLE on "Arcade" Mode while holding down X, TRIANGLE and R2 in Zero2Alpha (JP).China-dress Chun-Li, "Satsui no Hadou" Ryu, SFII Chun-Li/Ryu/Dhalsim/Zangief/Ken/Sagat/Vega, Sakura palette swap
- Press START or CIRCLE on "Arcade" Mode while holding down X, TRIANGLE and R2 in Zero2' (JP).China-dress Chun-Li, "Satsui no Hadou" Ryu, SFII Chun-Li/Ryu/Dhalsim/Zangief/Ken/Sagat/Vega, Sakura palette swap, Cammy
- Press START or X on "Arcade" Mode while holding down TRIANGLE and R2 in Alpha2 (US).China-dress Chun-Li, "Evil" Ryu, SFII Dhalsim/Zangief
- Press START or X on "Arcade" Mode while holding down TRIANGLE and R2 in Alpha2Gold (US).China-dress Chun-Li, "Evil" Ryu, SFII Chun-Li/Ryu/Dhalsim/Zangief/Ken/Sagat/Bison, Sakura palette swap, Cammy
You Can Select EX.OPTIONS Or Edit Characters Color When You Go To All The TITLE Of Street Figter Zero Games And Select OPTIONS From Those Games And :
- Hold R1 on GAMEOPTIONS.EXTRAS OPTION
- Hold R1 on DISPLAY ADJUST.COLOR EDIT MODE
- Hold R2 while selecting Game OptionEnters Dipswitch edit, where you can set the game to a certain date, or edit the dipswitches customly
Fight Akuma instantly in Street Fighter Alpha 1
To fight Akuma instantly without fulfilling any in-game requirements, hold the Start button and select arcade mode in Street Fighter Alpha 1. Select your character and any additional options (such as Turbo) while still holding down start. Immediately after, press and hold Medium Punch and Medium Kick buttons (Triangle and Circle) while still holding down the start button until Akuma appears. You have to be very quick into pressing Medium Punch and Kick after selection. Do not press any shoulder buttons until Akuma appears or you may invalidate the code. If done right, Akuma will do a Shun-Goku-Satsu on your 1st opponent and you get to fight him next.
Fight Shin Akuma instantly in Street Fighter Alpha
Press and hold Medium Punch and Medium Kick (Triangle and Circle). Select arcade mode and press start in SFA2 Gold's main menu. If done correctly, the character selection screen will be colored blue rather than orange. Pick any character and get ready to fight Shin Akuma.
Final Battle mode in Street Fighter Alpha 3 (origi
To fight your end boss instantly (usually M.Bison) in Street Fighter Alpha 3, select arcade mode. Select any character and all additional options (such as Turbo and ISMS). Immediately after, press and hold Start, Light Punch, Medium Kick and Hard Punch until M.Bison appears on the vs. screen. You must be very quick into doing this or the code might not work. Convenient for people who lost to M.Bison in regular arcade mode and can't continue.
Play as Shin Akuma in Street Fighter Alpha 2 Gold
Highlight Akuma and Press Start 5 times
Play as Cammy in Street Fighter Alpha 2 Gold (aka
When at the character select screen, go to Bison (Vega), press start twice and Cammy will appear for selection. She can be used in all modes.
Playing as SSF2 characters in Street Fighter Alpha
When selecting a character, some characters can play as their SSF2 version (indicated by an alternate colour) by:
- Pressing start twice on Chun-Li then selecting herSSF2 Chun-Li
- Pressing start on Ken then selecting himSSF2 Ken
- Pressing start on Ryu then selecting himSSF2 Ryu
- Pressing start on Bison then selecting himSSF2 Bison
- Pressing start on Dhalsim then selecting himSSF2 Dhalsim
- Pressing start on Sagat then selecting himSSF2 Sagat
- Pressing start on Zangief then selecting himSSF2 Zangief
Secret characters in Alpha 3
Balrog: Highlight Karin for 1 sec. go to random, hold start while selecting.Juli: Highlight Karin for 1 sec. go to random, holed ^ or v while selecting.Juni: Highlight Karin for 1 sec. go to random, hold < or > while selecting.
Steet Fighter ZERO 2 ALPHA: Characters
Choose Street Fighter Zero 2 Alpha From MENU Screen,THen Enter:
- Press START On RYU 2 Times.EVIL RYU
Street Fighter Alpha 2:Play As EX DHALSIM & EX
After You Beat Street Fighter Zero 2,than Exit And Go to it Again ,Then Hold SELECT On it And Press Any Button ,And Enter:
- Put cursor on DHALSIM Hold Start and Press left, down, right, up And Prees Any Button.EX DHALSIM
- Put cursor on ZANGIEF Hold Start and Press down, left, left, left, left, up, up, right, right right, right, downAnd Prees Any Button.EX ZANGIEF
Street Fighter Alpha 3 (upper)
At the character selection screen (after you've selected your character, ISM, and game speed) you can hold start while selecting a background to get different music.
- Hold start when selecting Balrog's screenyou can get Balrog's actual music, or you can get a different song that wasn't on the original SFA 3 for psone.
- Hold start when selecting Bison II screen (Juli/Juni's screen)you will get Juli/Juni's music even if you didn't select them.
Street Fighter Alpha: 3rd and 4th colors
Press the following combinations of buttons while selecting any character.
- Press L. Punch, H. Punch, and M. Kick while seleccting a character3rd color
- Press L. Kick, H. Kick, and M. Punch while seleccting a character4th color
Street Fighter ZERO 2: Characters
Chosse Street Fighter ZERO 2 From MENU Screen,Then ENTER:
- Hold START 5 seconds On GOUKISHIN GOUKI
- Hold START On CHUN LI 5 Seconds.Extra CHUN LI
Street Fighter ZERO 3 (Arrange Mode) Characters
Go To Street Fighter Zero3 And Hold SELECT On It To Play Street Fighter Zero3 Arrang Mode(You Unlocked it by beat the game)And Then Enter :
- Hold START On GOUKI And Press Any Button.SHIN GOUKI
- Choose VEGA , Then Press DOWN 4 Times, And Press Any Button.SHIN VEGA
Street Fighter ZERO: Characters
Choose Street Fighter ZERO From MENU Screen,Then Go To Random Box And Enter These Codes :
- Go to random box and hold START enter Down, Down, Left, Left, Down, Left then press LP+HPVEGA
- Go to random box and hold START enter LP, LK, MK, HK, HP, MPDAN
- Go to random box and hold START enter Down, Down, Down, Left, Left, Leftm then press LP+HPGOUKI