posted by peterce1111 (EAST LONGMEADOW, MA) Aug 15, 2012
Member since Apr 2012
When I first played this game for the psp, I was actually excited. I have been wanting to experience this star wars game when it first came out because I am a star wars fan. Then I heard the ratings for it were not very good and the controls are very complex and they were right. I would give this game an "ok" rating because:
1. They is alot of constant repeative button pressing and combos with the buttons that my fingers would not stop hurting.
2. Main protagenist is a bad guy at first. (turns good in the end not trying to be a spoiler)
3. You are killing people (but that is star wars for ya)
4. There were alot of glitches.
5. Controls were very difficult.
6. Basicly in the story u pretty much wipe out jedi and be Dark Vader's slave aka aprrentice.
7. My fingers hurt alot while i was playing.
That is pretty much it for my opinion. Other then that i still found this game to be an alrite game. I hope the second is better then this one.
It was a great game because it was the mini version of the force unleashed. It's cool because you can do the historic missions for example revenge of the sith duel on mustafar. you can force duels. you can also do order 66. I think it's very fun and I think that theirs a lot of blasting.
This game was one of the best and funnest games i've ever played. The graphics were good (Except for the characters), the sound was decent, the story was good and interesting, the gameplay was easy and SO MUCH FUN... i loved this game because it's a game that's not too easy or too hard (Except for the Order 66, it was too hard for me), and i only got frustrated and threw it, like 2 or 3 times... maybe that was because it was so short (But it's not the shortest game i've ever played)...