Cheats, Codes & FAQs
Bonus Riddle Mode
Beat the game using all three Riddle Difficulty settings to unlock a fourth difficulty.
Once you beat the game you will find new options in the Options menu including Bullet Adjust (gives you x2 or x3 bullets when finding ammo- say for example you get 12 bullets, if you set it to x2 you would get 24) and and option the lets you turn off the noise filters.
- Complete the game with all endings then start new game. All signs will be revealed.Reveal Signs
Stuff to unlock once you have completed the game
Complete the game.
- Complete the game on normal difficulty and puzzle settings, start a new game and look in the logs near the cemetery, the chainsaw is there.Chainsaw
- This is in the Newspaper Stand near Texxon gas station.Book Of Lost Memories
- On a shelf in the Historical Society.Obsidian Goblet
- Complete with the rebirth ending and the dog key will be in the dog house near Jack's Inn.Dog Key
- Find the White Chrism vial in the kitchen of apartment 105 in Blue Creek ApartmentsWhite Chrism
- In the Alternate Lakeside Hotel Reading Room.Book of Crimson Ceremony
- When you beat the game, you get a replay option. Go into the replay option and when James is walking down the hill in the very beginning of the game, near the Silent Hill Ranch theres a mysterious pile of logs that appear! Go to it to obtain the chainsaw.Chainsaw
- Beat the game 2 times with the same ending type and on the 3rd time, it's in the motor home on south side.Hyper Spray