This is a good game it has alot of horror and suspense in it! It has a nice library of weapons. its the kind of game that you need to play at night or in a darker room. because this game has so many parts where its really dark. so if you play it in a room with alot of sunlight it will be hard to play. its actually kind of sad, but its REALLY FUN!!!!! lol. this is a most have for Resident evil collectors, and anyone looking for a game to get into!
1. Great idea for using two characters to add complexity to puzzle solving.
2. Long game means you won't feel cheated, yet there are a wide enough variety of locations that you won't get bored.
3. Low quantity of ammo and supplies and devious monsters makes playing the game tense and suspensful.
1. Why should I have to backtrack simply to carry every single item. I understand the need for a limited inventory in order to create tension, but it's a little ridiculous when I have to walk back and forth through long load screens several times throughout the game.
2. Ribbons: I go back and forth from loving these for adding tension, but hating them because I have to carry them around and because I can't get on just to play for half an hour or so. I think right now, I'm hating them because it doesn't make sense that Umbrella would have need of so many typewriters.