Cheats, Codes & FAQs
"Assignment Ada" Mini-Game
- Complete the main game once"Assignment Ada" Mini-Game
"The Mercenaries" Mini-Game and Characters
- Complete the main game onceThe Mercenaries Mini-Game
- Get a four-star rating in the Pueblo map of The MercenariesAda Wong for use in The Mercenaries
- Get a four-star rating in the Castle map of The MercenariesJack Krauser for use in The Mercenaries
- Get a four-star rating in the Island Commando Base map of The MercenariesHunk for use in The Mercenaries
- Get a four-star rating in the Waterworld map of The MercenariesAlbert Wesker for use in The Mercenaries
Alternate title screen
- Complete the game once.Alternate Title Screen
After you enter the Castle, and go through the Hall of Water(Y' Know.... that place that you have to protect Ashley as she turns the Cranks) to the Observation Hall. Next to the Merchant, A blue door with golden gun engravements lies in wait. Go through the door and begin the Target Practice game. Select Game Type A to begin a game. During certain portions of the game, other blue doors similar to this can be found. Enter them and finsh the Target practices by fetting 3000 points or higher to get 6 bottle caps. After you get 6, talk to the merchant and end the game. If you collected 6 different caps of the same game type, you will get some pesetas.
- Score 3000 or more on Game Type ALeon with Rocket Launcher
- Score 3000 or more on Game Type ALeon with Shotgun
- Score 3000 or more on Game Type ALeon with Handgun
- Score 3000 or more on Game Type AAshley Graham
- Score 3000 or more on Game Type ALuis Sera
- Score 4000 or more on Game Type A. Alternately, hit all of the targets on Game Type AAda Wong
- Score 3000 or more on Game Type BDon Jose
- Score 3000 or more on Game Type BDon Diego
- Score 3000 or more on Game Type BDon Manuel
- Score 3000 or more on Game Type BDon Esteban
- Score 3000 or more on Game Type BDr. Salvador
- Score 4000 or more on Game Type B. Alternately, hit all of the targets on Game Type BBella Sisters
- Score 3000 or more on Game Type CMerchant
- Score 3000 or more on Game Type CZealot with Scythe
- Score 3000 or more on Game Type CZealot with Shield
- Score 3000 or more on Game Type CZealot with Bowgun
- Score 3000 or more on Game Type CLeader Zealot
- Score 4000 or more on Game Type C. Alternately, hit all of the targets on Game Type CDon Pedro
- 4000 or more points in Game D. Hit all targest in Game D except Ashley.J.J.
- 3000 or more points in Game D.Maria
- 3000 or more points in Game D.Isabel
- 3000 or more points in Game D.Soldier w/ hammer
- 3000 or more points in Game D.Soldier w/ stun-rod
- 3000 or more points in Game D.Soldier w/ dynamite
In the hall south of the hedge maze there is a locked door. Return to that area with Ashley, piggy back with her and she will unlock the door.
- Finish minigame assignment AdaChicago Typewriter
In Professional difficulty, everything is the same except for the fact that enemies are alot tougher to kill.
- Complete the main game once on Normal difficulty"Professional" difficulty
After beating the game the first time, when starting a new game or playing a Round Two game, a new option appears that allows for Leon and Ashley to wear special costumes. Leon wears an R.P.D. uniform, Ashley wears pop sensation clothes, and Ada wears her black outfit from her mini-game.
Unlock "Exclusive" Upgrades
Once you have fully upgrades every stat for a specific weapon, you can purchase an expensive "Exclusive" upgrade for that weapon.Note: Killer7 has no "Exclusive" Upgrade.
- completely upgrade Striker Shotgun100 max ammo for Striker
- completely upgrade Broken Butterfly50 firepower for Broken Butterfly
- completely upgrade Matilda100 max ammo for Matilda
- completely upgrade Semi-auto rifle0.40 fire speed for Semi-auto rifle
- completely upgrade Mine ThrowerHoming missle for Mine Thrower
- completely upgrade TMP1.8 firepower for TMP
- completely upgrade Rifle18 firepower for Rifle
- completely upgrade Handgunincrease chance for head shot by 5X
- completely upgrade Red95 firepower for Red9
- completely upgrade ShotgunIncrease firepower for distant targets
- completely upgrade Riot Gun10 firepower for Riot Gun
- completely upgrade PunisherPenetrate up to five bodies
- completely upgrade Blacktail3.4 firepower
Unlock Infinite Rocket Launcher And Matilda Handgu
Beat the game to unlock the Matilda handgun and the Infinite Rocket Launcher. The items will be unlocked for purchase at any merchant if you load up a "Round 2" game save. The weapons come with a hefty price, too.
- Beat the gameInfinite Rocket Launcher
- Beat the gameMatilda Handgun
Unlock the Handcannon
In the course of the mercenaries game, you can unlock extra characters by completing the maps with a high score, in addition to secret characters, you can also unlock weapons. The total cost of the Handcannon's upgrades is 790,000 pesetas.
- Get a five-star rank with all characters on all stagesHandcannon
- Fully upgrade the Handcannon's firepower, reload, and capacity. The 'exclusive' option then raises the attack power to 99.9 and gives infinite ammo.Unlimited Ammo Handcannon
Unlocking the Punisher Pistol
When the guy who runs around and sells you upgrades for weapons, he has a secret "quest" for you.
- Search 2 areas of the game for the blue medallions & shoot them (there are 15 altogether).Punisher Pistol