Let me preface this by saying I never, NEVER write reviews. I feel compelled for one reason: this game's intriguing premise and complex protagonist are totally wasted on gameplay more boring and tedious than Resident Evil 6 (apparently that is possible).
- Tedious tutorial? Check
- Button-mashing combat system that would make God of War blush? Check
- Wooden character movement that results in countless deaths and endless frustration? Check
- Launched into set pieces with no explanation of what you're supposed to do just so you can die over and over (and over again)? Check
- Lame Quicktime events to defeat one-dimensional bosses? Check
- Worst of all: unique theme that makes you want to endure this snore-fest just to see how it all plays out? Check.
Only reason i gave it a 9 is because the game was super short and i feel like Nilins voice did not match her character what so ever. But good story and awsome game i look forward to seeing more of Nilin!
This game could have been a very beautiful game. But they over looked all together game play they made some things to hard and somethings to easy. Whoever made this game had a great idea but went on the wrong path. To me it was weak and just all together a time waster.