gamers (100%) found this review helpful
Its about time we see some things with racing games seen in this one:
1. Female driver I dont see why these games are 99.99% male drivers when women drive race cars too. At least racing games could give us a choice of character. But this character was awesome and if she were real I would want to meet her.
2. Racetracks I am sooo tired of street racing. It's getting old. I was so pleased to see pro racing on racetracks.
3. Graphics Graphics are very good here. I would have liked to have a steering wheel view and a rearview mirror, but I digress.
4. Storyline The story is short and to the point! Excellent!
5. Fabulous cars The only car I hated were the French cars... terrible handling.
6. Many racing types Drag, circuit, rally, and tournaments
Overall this game is perfect and I still spend about an hour a day on it (I bought it).
This game is great for a kid who likes racing games. The break assist is unique and very helpful for younger children who aren't masters of GrandTourismo. For those who like racing games, be warry, this game is not a challenge. Not many options either. The acting is pretty lame, as well as the plot. Racing is not anyway near as good as the bigger named racing games. I would suggest this only for those under 13 years of age.