1. This game is an indie game.
2. It had only 900MB but they burn it on a blu-ray 25GB, good job System 3 Software you are best at waste resources.
3. This game look like an $0.99 iPhone game, not worth $29.99 at all.
4. If you completed Challenge Mode first then go to play Marathon, you will stuck at level 3.3 because it won't let you play the X button not available. I have to start new game to get 100% trophy, wasted all my work.
5. Very hard to control the speed while jumping.
I will never rent/buy games make by System 3 Software developers again.
posted by CJOB988 (EAST FALMOUTH, MA) Jul 27, 2014
Member since Jun 2007
Do not get this game! People might disagree about it just because its an indie game, but its because of different reasons.
1. This game makes no sense
2. I don't think this even has a story
3. Terrible controls
4. It seems it should a 1 dollar mobile iOS game than a $30 priced game.
5. I did some research on this and found out that this was supposed to release 20 YEARS AGO on the SNES and the Sega Genesis!
6. All the powers don't make sense and don't help you in any way.
So, what I'm trying to say is that Software 3 should've released this 20 years ago, its a horrible platformer, horrible controls, horrible AI, and also you achieve points every time you finished a level which is utterly useless and stupid in this generation of consoles. Also what i can't get my mind around yet is this is also released on the VITA and 3DS. It is on the PS3 too, but it doesn't even have a release date for it yet!?
NEVER GET THIS GAME!