Cheats, Codes & FAQs
Layton's challenges are the hardest puzzles in the game. They are found under the bonuses section. Each one has a different way of being unlocked.
- Complete 165 puzzles.The Puzzle Keeper's House
- Complete all three picture books.The Storyteller's House
- Beat all ten toy car courses.The Hotelier's House
- Complete all 12 parrot delivery errands.The Messenger's House
The Diabolical Box Reopened Puzzle
After you've completed Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box, you'll be given a special code. These codes are unique for each DS system. Copy down that code, access the Top Secret bonuses of Professor Layton and the Unwound Future, select the Hidden Door menu, and input the code. You'll unlock the Diabolical Box Reopened Puzzle, an extra challenge that features the antagonist from that game.
- Complete Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box to obtain a code, then input the code in the Hidden Door menu of the Unwound Future.The Diabolical Box Reopened Puzzle
Top Secret Options
Once you acquire enough Picarats, you unlock the following options in the top secret section.
- Acquire 4200 PicaratsCharacter Profiles
- Acquire 4500 PicaratsStory Art
- Acquire 4700 PicaratsGame Music
- Acquire 5000 PicaratsCharacter Voices
- Solve all 168 PuzzlesAdditional Character Profiles
- Acquire 5200 PicaratsMovies