Cheats, Codes & FAQs
Concept Art Collection
After you've completed Professor Layton and the Unwound Future, you'll be given a special code. These codes are unique for each DS system. Copy down that code, access the Top Secret bonuses of Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box, select the Hidden Door menu, then select the Ticket To Time Travel option. Input the code, and you'll unlock a collection of concept art.
- Complete Professor Layton and the Unwound Future to obtain a code, then input the code in the Hidden Door menu.Concept Art Collection
To earn a Golden Icon next to your save file, complete the following criteria.
- Complete the GameGolden Layton
- Complete all puzzles in the story modeGolden Luke
- Complete all 150 puzzlesGolden Flora wearing the Proffesor's Hat
Layton's challenges are the hardest puzzles in the game. They are found under the bonuses section. Each one has a different way of being unlocked.
- fix the camera and then take pictures of any place where the camera icon appears(there are 9). then find the 3 differences in each picture.The Musicians House: puzzles 139,140,141
- get all the tea ingrediants to find the different tea brews. then when any character has sweat drops over them(28) give them the tea the ask for.the Tea Master's house: puzzles 142,143,144
- get the hamster to lose weight. it takes 30 step in a row to get the hamster to lose all the extra weight. also makes the hamster point out hit coins.The Animal lover's House: puzzles 145,146,147
- Beat the game.The Sweetheart's House (148, 149, 150)
- Complete 150 puzzles.The Puzzle Doctor's House (Puzzles 151, 152, 153)
Top Secret Options
Once you acquire enough Picarats, you unlcok the following options in the top secret section
- Acquire 2500 picaratsCharacter Profiles
- Acquire 3000 picaratsStory Art
- Acquire 3500 picaratsGame Music
- Acquire 4000 picaratsCharacter Voices
- Acquire 4500 picaratsMovies
- Complete all 153 puzzlesFinal page of profiles