Cheats, Codes & FAQs
Get the water sword
After you have collected all of the 9 life upgrades not only will the prince be really strong he will get given the water sword so he can defeat the dahaku and complete the game
Life Upgrade location 4
4. Now when you get to the area where you fight in a mini forest like area where 4 demons and 3 shadows lurk. Run to the left side of the area and there's 2 ledges and a wall run to the right. after that it's only a series of ledges away.
Life Upgrade location 5
5 (Past): When exploring the Garden Tower's second water puzzle, ledge up after turning on the water (but before exiting the room with the turn switch) for the fifth Life Upgrade.
Life Upgrade location 6
6 (Past): When exploring the Clock Tower, look the giant Golem enemy that throws explosives. One breakable wall is a save point, but there is a second breakable wall on the other end of the room leads to the sixth Life Upgrade.
Life Upgrade location 7
7. Two parts to this. Above the area where you fought the Giant or received the Lion Sword. After dispatching the 3 demons there's two walls to break. break then first and then run up the wall to press a switch and immediately slow time and run to the other broken doorway.
Life Upgrade location 8
8. In the Library. On the second circular balance beam. Jump off unto a ledge and shimmy across the bottom ledge and up to the door.
Life Upgrade location 9
9 (Past): There is a location near the beginning where you chased Shadee (girl in black) and a door shut behind her. You then have to go up a set of platforms to finally reach the switch atop the room, just before sacrificial pit. Go back there when you get a sword that can break walls. Make your way back up this room. Look carefully when on the top platforms. There should be a set of metal bars in one of the wall that seem damaged. There is a crate behind those bars. Break the metal bars with your sword. Bring the crate onto the platform and look up. You can use the crate to access a passage in the roof to reach the ninth Life Upgrade.
Dahaka Chase Tip 2
2. Use the reverse time on these sparingly. Sometimes there is a glitch when you go in time, the Dahaka is waiting for you on the last ledge you were on, for example.
Dahaka Chase Tip 3
3. In the catacombs, don't hesitate, just run. When you have to break the barrels in the way, use the time slowdown.
Dahaka Chase Tip 4
4. Also in the catacombs, right where the paths split three or four ways, slow down time, and face the right. The rayman hand weapon will be there.
Life Upgrade location 1
1. The past version of the area where you first fight the Crow King. There's a switch on the side at the bottom of the stairs. Normally you'd need to slow down time to be able to get through the timed grate. But so early into the game I don't have that ability yet. So you quickly jump on the side of the stairs and pull yourself up. And roll like crazy up the stairs and through the grate.
Life Upgrade location 2
2 (Past): This is done after Slow Time is earned. From the room where the Prince has an intermission sequence with the maggot man creature, go into the large courtyard-like room with a timed floor switch next to some stairs. This switch opens a low gate at the top of the same set of stairs. Go through that trapped hallway for the second Life Upgrade.
Life Upgrade location 3
3 (Past): This is done after the Serpent Sword is earned. Rotate the turnstile switch directly opposite the facing of the metal nub where the Serpent Sword was used to create platforms to a door at the bottom of the chasm. Use long wall jumping to slow the Prince's descent down to the level of the door. Past that door is a trapped hallway that leads to the third Life Upgrade.
Unlock Teddy Bear
Look for the room where the second giant golem enemy is. You will need to be in the present (so find a time portal) and drop into the water-filled dead end past the golem's room. Break the wall and retrieve the teddy bear.
How to beat Ninjas
Some kind of ninja woman with very fast reflexes are hard to hit. The best way to deal with them is to throw them off ledges and cliffs since they attack in groups and have a neck-stabbing attack that takes off a load of life. Ninjas can be found guarding ledges and may also wall run, so it is best to have a second weapon handy to kill them before the Prince ventures onto dangerous ground.
How to beat Ninja Ghosts
A version of the ninja who is completely transluscent and barely visible. Find them by their visible "natural gas leak" refraction of the ground, and they are as easily killed as regular ninjas.
An animorphic enemy that looks like an oversized wolf. It is nasty with its charge attacks and explodes when it dies. An infinite number of fire beasts will show in some areas since they are the only method by which the Prince can destroy walls before finding the Scorpion Sword. Fire beasts are found on walls in some instances, so always have a second weapon ready to throw so the Prince can avoid being pushed to his death.
How to beat Raven Swordsmen
An enemy created from ravens, looks like Karasuman from Symphony of the Night, but does not suck. A cut-scene for this enemy occurs early in the game. Although tough to attack from the front, defeat this enemy easily by using wall rebound attacks or just vault and attack it. Avoiding it is always another option, unless the floor the Prince is on is too small to allow any complex combat tricks.
Dahaka Chase Tip 1
1. Us e the slow down time ability when you have enough sand , are confused as to what to do, or the Dahaka is really close to you. This really helps in the Dahaka chase in the Hanging Gardens Area, right after he kills the Crow Master because you wall run and then have to move on a ledge until you can get up when the barrels aren't there.
Finish the game with all nine Life Upgrades.
Finish the game and you will unlock the Illustration Gallery.
The Sand Powers are back in Prince of Persia Warrior Within™. Indeed, the player is still able to use the Time Powers, but it would be preferable to use them in a whole lot more strategic way: in combats. Several powerful attacks can be triggered if you have enough Sands of Time available. For instance, you will be able to slowdown the Time of your enemies without slowing yours. You will then be able to take them down more easily. We will have new powers related to the time, each new one will be more impressive and more powerful than the previous one and as a player, you will want to use them as much as possible otherwise you will have a tough time…
Unlock Teddy Bear
One of the miscellaneous secondary weapons is the teddy bear. Locate it after earning the Scorpion Sword in the clock (west) tower. There are three encounters with a giant golem enemy in the clocktower when you initially go through it; the first is before you start negotiating the vertical climbing of the tower (past); the second is atop the clock tower (past); the third is is stationary and throws exploding monsters in the clock tower's second area (past).