Cheats, Codes & FAQs
3 Special Puzzles
- Complete 100% all puzzles in Polarium Reference.3 Special Puzzles
Extra Tile and Cursor Sets
You need to complete Daily Polarium for at least two "full" months (i.e. your first month would not count unless you start on the first day of any month). You will unlock either a tile or cursor set on the first day of the following month, depends on the month (see below). The last set will be unlocked when you finish a year in Daily Polarium.Note that you don't need to complete the secondary objectives (e.g. start and end on specific point etc) to unlock these. Once unlocked, these can be chosen in the option menu.
- On 1st of January, May and SeptemberTile Set
- On 1st of March, July and NovemberCursor Set
Extra Tile Sets
These sets can be chosen in teh options menu, once unlocked.
- Beat 75 puzzles.Tile Set #5
- Beat 195 puzzles.Tile Set #6
Sudden Death Mode
Once unlocked, this mode is accessible from the Time Attack menu.
- Beat the first rank time in both Easy and Hard mode.Sudden Death mode
Unlock Extra Tile Set
Insert your copy of Polarium Advance into the DS GBA Slot when playing Actionloop (Magnetica) and you will unlock an extra Tile set on Polarium Advance.