Cheats, Codes & FAQs
Earning Stars and Colours for your Trainer's Card
The following tasks can be completed in any order, and are not linked to any particular trainer card colour. You gain one star for completing any single task, up to a cumulative total of five stars for completing all of the following tasks:- Beat the Elite Four.
- Win any one Master Rank Super Contest
- Win 100 consecutive battles in Battle Tower
- Earn a Platinum flag in the Underground (Capture 50 flags)
- Capture all 482 Pokemon (excluding event-only Pokemon)
- You start with this cardRed Card
- Earn 1 starBlue Card
- Earn 2 starsBronze Card
- Earn 3 starsSilver Card
- Earn 4 starsGold Card
- Earn 5 starsBlack Card
National Dex/Completing the Sinnoh Dex
Luckily, in this game, all you have to do to complete the Sinnoh Dex is SEE all the Pokemon in the Dex, as opposed to catching them like in previous games. And once you see all the Pokemon, you unlock the National Dex. There are 151 Pokemon in the Sinnoh Dex, but not all the new Pokemon are included in it.
- Complete the Sinnoh Dex (see all 150 Shinou Pokemon, Manaphy (#151) is not included)National Dex