Cheats, Codes & FAQs
Get the chance to get the 3 dogs!
In FireRed, and LeafGreen you can get the 3 dogs depending on your starter pokemon. Here are the steps:
1: Beat the Elite Four
2: Randomly in the wild, you can get 1 of the 3 dogs by your starter pokemon.
- Your starter must of been Squirtle.Raikou in the wild
- Your starter must of been Bulbasaur.Entei in the wild
- Your starter must have been Charmander.Suicune in the wild
Getting the National Dex (JP Version)
- Once you have beaten the Elite 4 and have more then 60 pokemon in the pokedex, go to Pallet Town and see the Professor. He gives you and Gary the National Dex, which allows you to view the entries of all 386 pokemon.National Dex
How to get the Three Unique attacks
You have to have gone to the second island. Your pokemon have to trust you enough and you have to have the one of three starters.(only the one you started with can learn these moves. (Frenzy Plant, Hydro Cannon and Blaast Burn)
- get to the second island and have your pokemon trust you enough(frenzy plant, hydro cannon, and blast burn)
There are places in the game where important people/Pokemon have stood at one point. If you use the Itemfinder on the EXACT spot where they were, a special item will be found which is usually very rare. You cannot find these items any other way.
- Use Itemfinder where Mr. Fuji was stinding in Pokemon TowerSoothe Bell
- Use Itemfinder where the 2 Snorlaxes appeared.Leftovers
- Use Itemfinder where Giovanni was in Viridian Gym.Macho Brace
Lorelei's Doll Collection
For each 25 times you enter the Hall of Fame, she'll add a new doll to the collection in her house on Four Island. She'll stop after adding a total of eight dolls.
- Enter the Hall of Fame 25 timesNew Pokemon doll in Lorelei's collection
Nugget on Three Island
When you first visit Three Island, you'll come across a miner looking for gold in one of the caves. If you return to him after beating the Elite Four, he'll hand over a Nugget, an item that can be sold at high prices.
- Beat the Elite Four, then talk to the miner on Three Island.Nugget
The Pokemart on Two Island
When you first visit Two Island, the local Pokemart will be severely limited in the items for sale. As you complete various tasks, more items will become available.
- Rescue LostellaSoda Pop
- Rescue LostellaUltra Ball
- Obtain the National PokedexLemonade
- Obtain the National PokedexMooMoo Milk
- Complete the Network MachineRepeat Ball
- Complete the Network MachineLava Cookie
- Complete the Network MachineTimer Ball
Trainer Card Stickers
Go to 'Island 4' and go to the bragget house where he asks you what you want to Brag about.
- Beat the Elite Four, 1 time.Hall of Fame Sticker - 1st Lv
- Beat the Elite Four, 40 times.Hall of Fame Sticker - 2nd Lv
- Beat the Elite Four, 100 times.Hall of Fame Sticker - 3rd Lv
- Beat the Elite Four, 200 times.Hall of Fame Sticker - 4th Lv
- Hatch 1 Egg.Egg Hatching Sticker - 1st Lv
- Hatch 100 Eggs.Egg Hatching Sticker - 2nd Lv
- Hatch 200 Eggs.Egg Hatching Sticker - 3rd Lv
- Hatch 300 Eggs.Egg Hatching Sticker - 4th Lv
- Win 1 Battle.Multibattle Link Win Sticker - 1st Lv
- Win 20 Battles.Multibattle Link Win Sticker - 2nd Lv
- Win 50 Battles.Multibattle Link Win Sticker - 3rd Lv
- Win 100 Battles.Multibattle Link Win Sticker - 4th Lv
Trainer Card upgrades
By completing certain tasks, it is possible to upgrade your trainer card a total of four times, from the intital blue to green, bronze, silver, and gold. The upgrades can be obtained in any order, and each one adds a star to your trainer card and upgrades the color.
- Defeat the Elite FourStar #1
- Complete the Kanto Dex (Pokemon 1-150)Star #2
- Complete the National Dex (Except Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys)Star #3
- Score 200 jumps in Pokémon Jump and 200 berries in Dodrio Berry PickingStar #4
Unlock trading to and from Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire,
At the beginning of LeafGreen/FireRed, you can only trade between the two respective versions. However, if you complete a certain task in the game, you can trade to Pokemon Colosseum on the Gamecube, and Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire, the two other Pokemon games on the GBA.
- Defeat the Elite Four, then retrive both the Ruby from Mt. Ember and the Sapphire from Five Island Rocket Warehouse, then give them both to CelioTrading to and from Pokemon Ruby,Sapphire, andColosseum
Unlocking mini-games on Two Island
When you have access to Two Island, save the Game Corner owner's daughter, then deliver the package. The grateful owner will open some mini-games that you and your friends can play.
- Save the Game Corner Owner's daughter, then deliver the package.Mini-Games on Two Island