posted by pswilliams986 (ROCKY POINT, NC) Nov 4, 2012
Member since Oct 2011
gamers (100%) found this review helpful
- Pokemon that were uncommon in the older games are available from the start here. This leads to less repetition in opponent's teams in game. No more battling twenty characters owning a regional rodent (Ratata, Sentret, Zigzagoon, Bidoof, Patrat.)
- It's nice to see the story advance two years. The first true sequel in the Pokemon series allowed it to have a broader story by building on Black and White's story.
- Fanservice to veterans through addition of World Tournament
- Cool modernized additions like the ability to adjust the difficulty and a system similar to trophies/achievements in the form of "medals"
- Black and White was already a game packed with content, but Black 2 and White 2 add even more and many entirely new areas on the map that you actually visit during the main story this time.
This game is amazing and I can't stop playing it.Pokemon is really fun especially this game because it's all about having fun,not just saying"This is hard I can't pass this,this game sucks."it's about having fun and gamefly it's a good thing you had this game because it is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
posted by SuperGeek64 (MOUNT ORAB, OH) Oct 31, 2012
Member since Oct 2012
gamers (33%) found this review helpful
Being a huge Pokemon fan I'm always excited for a new Pokemon game,but after I got it home and playing it for a while.I started losing interest.Okay let's start out by saying I loved Pokemon black I thought it was awesome,but this was one was just kinda boring I mean it had a boring story,The whole acting thing was kinda pointless and it seem like it just didn't have enough good newness for me.I did like Hugh the rival I thought he was a good character,but everything else was just not cool,so I would say just skip this one and hope the next one will be better.
gamers (30%) found this review helpful
the game was not bad it was good but this game is
almost the same as pokemon black. your rival is
hugh and the first gym leader is cheren. there is a
mode called easy mode and challenge. in this game
the levels are higher then the original and the
champion of this game is iris. this game said two
years passed but this game is like one year in a
posted by theunityofgamin (NAPLES, FL) May 23, 2013
Member since May 2013
When I got this I was so excited because it was my first game. I then immediately started to play it and it worked once and then froze. I opened it again and it said that save data could not be accessed. Please eject the slot and power off your thingy. So I did that and it stopped at the make a charachter screen. All black.... Wow.
I am a huge Pokemon Fan. This game is very exciting and has very good graphics. The only problem is that you don't catch the main Pokemon in the main part of the game unlike all the others, you have to beat the whole game then catch them. It is very hard, but I recommend it to everyone.
the game is great you get to catch lots of pokemon in the story even ones from different regions unlike black where you could only get the pokemon from the unova region so i give it a 10/10 for being the the best pokemon game series of all time
This game is good, but if someone has already played it,you start a new game and you cannot go back to the main menu or ALL YOUR PROGRESS WILL BE DELETED!!! I found this very,very, frusturating. You will love this game if you love pokemon.
let me put it this way.ever sens i played emerald i always wanted to catch every legendary pokemon. in this game you all most can. SPOILER ALERT!!!! it seems like its been 5 years not 2. thers been alot a constuction.