posted by pswilliams986 (ROCKY POINT, NC) Nov 4, 2012
Member since Oct 2011
gamers (100%) found this review helpful
- Pokemon that were uncommon in the older games are available from the start here. This leads to less repetition in opponent's teams in game. No more battling twenty characters owning a regional rodent (Ratata, Sentret, Zigzagoon, Bidoof, Patrat.)
- It's nice to see the story advance two years. The first true sequel in the Pokemon series allowed it to have a broader story by building on Black and White's story.
- Fanservice to veterans through addition of World Tournament
- Cool modernized additions like the ability to adjust the difficulty and a system similar to trophies/achievements in the form of "medals"
- Black and White was already a game packed with content, but Black 2 and White 2 add even more and many entirely new areas on the map that you actually visit during the main story this time.
This game is amazing and I can't stop playing it.Pokemon is really fun especially this game because it's all about having fun,not just saying"This is hard I can't pass this,this game sucks."it's about having fun and gamefly it's a good thing you had this game because it is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
posted by SuperGeek64 (MOUNT ORAB, OH) Oct 31, 2012
Member since Oct 2012
gamers (43%) found this review helpful
Being a huge Pokemon fan I'm always excited for a new Pokemon game,but after I got it home and playing it for a while.I started losing interest.Okay let's start out by saying I loved Pokemon black I thought it was awesome,but this was one was just kinda boring I mean it had a boring story,The whole acting thing was kinda pointless and it seem like it just didn't have enough good newness for me.I did like Hugh the rival I thought he was a good character,but everything else was just not cool,so I would say just skip this one and hope the next one will be better.