posted by djmonkeyman11 (SCOTTSDALE, AZ) Feb 3, 2013
Member since Nov 2012
The game was awesome I loved the realistic aspect of it. I think they over did the cussing, i personally don't care but there is A LOT of cussing.. keep that in mind if your younger or a parent... just saying... all in all i give it a 10
posted by ishcabob99 (CORAOPOLIS, PA) Jul 10, 2012
Member since Jul 2012
First I'll start with the Pros
- The AI in this game is great, very rarely will they not respond or walk in front of you while firing
- The story is great, fun, and interesting. You'll meet interesting characters and hear great voice acting and dialogue
- The Co-Op is the best part about this game. Playing with random people is fun, but not as fun as playing with friends. I had many stunning, action packed, and hilarious moments with friends
- It provides a good environment with Thijikistan (spelling error). It feels like you are a Marine on the front lines.
- It also provides good humor with the dialogue.
- With the humor racism and jokes towards women are included and could be offensive
- The graphics aren't bad, but not good either. They're a bit outdated.
- The humvee rides in the being can not be skipped and are quite long.