Cheats, Codes & FAQs
After fulfilling the requirements to unlock a character, their mark will appear in the Kuchiyose menu. Select their mark and copy it onto the grid on the bottom screen using the stylus, taking care to use the proper stroke order. Correctly drawing a character's mark will unlock them, even if their mark hasn't been acquired.
- Complete Story ModeItachi
- Complete Arcade Mode with ItachiDeidara
- Complete Arcade Mode with SasukeSuigetsu
- Complete Arcade Mode with SuigetsuKarin
- Complete Arcade Mode with KarinJugo
- Complete Arcade Mode with JugoOrochimaru
- Complete Arcade Mode with NarutoJiraiya
- Complete Arcade Mode with JiraiyaKonan
- Complete Arcade Mode with KonanPain
- Complete Arcade Mode with all charactersFukusaku & Shima
You can unlock additional jutsus for each character by playing Mission Mode. As you complete missions, depending on the mission's diffculty, you will gain either 1, 2, or 3 marks on that character's Bingo Sheet. When a row, column, or diagnol is complete, a new ability will be unlocked for that character, until the entire Bingo Sheet has been completed. A character's ability set can be customized after selecting the character in Battle, Arcade, and Mission Modes.