posted by lamonhazzardjr (PASADENA, CA) Jul 15, 2013
Member since Mar 2012
gamers (100%) found this review helpful
1.game play is improve with infinity 2 engine it's smooth and the running is much better than 13 because now you can make precise cuts and the run blocking ai is much smarter when it comes to picking up the right assignments. Also with the force impact you can feel the hits size and weight are important in ncaa 14 the hits sticks works much better than it did last year. another improvement is the read option it works well and there are more read option plays as well as a read option shovel.
2. The Graphics are improve too ncaa 13 graphics were bland and the grass look like watercolor. Ncaa 14 gave the fields more depth by add more color to the grass and better lighting the player models have also been polished too the graphics wont wow you but they are better than 13.
3. ULTIMATE TEAM: if you liked ultimate team in madden then you will like ultimate team in NCAA there is now a season mode in ultimate team were you play user games for a playoff spot and a chance to win a championship there are 8 season levels. Also you can import your team from team builder and there are a ton of content when it comes to card packs from players to jerseys, stadiums, and collectibles.
4. DYNASTY: dynasty mode now has a coaching skill tree for Head coaches and coordinators its an rpg based system were you level up and use points to unlock special which improves recruiting and in game performances of your players also recruiting has been changes its no longer phone calls but a point bucket system were it allows you to add points to players each week which allows you to back to the game action quicker.
4. Presentation is solid cut scene and intros are quicker and there is a halftime show its generic but it work for the game.
5. Nike skills trainer
6. can import roster to madden 25
1.In game bugs and glitches
2. ultimate team is online only
3. Offseason is 2 weeks in dynasty i tihinks its to short after playing through one year
4. road to glory is the same
Played the Demo. Movements such as juking, and spin move are smoother. Some new camera angles too. And a deeper dynasty mode. If you like college football and have played previous editions, you will like this game. Fans will not be disappointed. And lastly Roll Tide, back to back champs! #16 in '13!
EA sports is more concerned with profits than quality. They tack on a new feature and copy and paste the programming from the previous game. The graphics were no better than 3 or 4 years ago. I gave it a 5 because despite those things, its still fun to play. I wish EA would hire real programers and graphic designers, then actually improve on this franchise. Also, i dont care for the recruiting setup. Its not efficient, nor entertaining as it should be.