gamers (100%) found this review helpful
1. You CAN fight back by using weapons (selected with the D-Pad) like bug spray, frying pans, and a slingshot, but you can't do more than stun anything for a few seconds and some weapons (read: the frying pan) are utterly useless. The pirate hat makes you invulnerable for a bit and the slingshot is used by holding Z and using A to shoot. I'm explaining this because the game couldn't be arsed to and it's one of the three major puzzles repeated ad nauseum throughout the game.
2. This game is shockingly long, but the platforming is so awful due to the awkward jumping, poor perspective, and sometimes having the framerate drop mid-jump that it takes more patience than should be allowed for an otherwise basic game premise.
3. Am I the only one whose eyes hurt after looking at the jigsaw puzzles for awhile? Green's my favorite color, but staring at a bunch of bright green puzzle pieces hurt after only thirty seconds. Come to think of it, am I the only person who played that far into the game?
4. Multiplayer mini-games: don't even bother. The digging game is purely random and the shooting gallery has some of the worst aiming bar-none.
5. You will get so tired of hearing the same music over and over for the same levels, many of which are merely recolors of other levels. The sewer and factory levels are virtually the same despite being near the beginning and at the end of the game.
6. Why Rowen Atkinson why?
7. Why Red Wagon Games? Why does your site not even acknowledge this games existence?
8. You have to collect puzzle pieces in this game, and to get at least half of them you just lift up a rock/crate and find the puzzle piece under it. How lazy can your game design be to do this, much less more than once in every level? This and "pick up bomb, blow up barrier" repeat a lot.
9. The objective of the game is to rescue Teddy. Most of the game's health power-ups are Teddy. The Teddy you end up rescuing looks exactly like those Teddys.