Cheats, Codes & FAQs
Hidden King of the Hill Avatar Moves
Hidden King of the Hill Avatar Moves During theater mode of any King of the Hill match (as a spectator), highlight your avatar and press the "X" button. To bring up the Avatar Move menu. Once the menu is up, preform the desired directional combo.
- Down, Down, Down, Up, XThrow Tomato
- Up, Down, Down, circleSkunk (Stench)
- Right, Left, circleStink Wave
- Down, Down, Down, circleSleep
- Left, Right, XShake Head
- Left, Left, Right, Right, squareRaiden Pose
- Right, Right, squarePoint
- Down, Down, Up, Up, squareLighter
- Up, Up, squareHop
- Right, Right, Right, Left, triangleGather Ice
- Down, Up, squareDevil Horns
- Up, Down, Left, triangleDiamondUp
- Up, Down, triangleDouble Devil Horns Towards Screen.
- Left, Right, circleCover Face
- Left, Up, Down, circleCheese
- Right, Up, triangleBig Clap
- Down, Down, triangle"I'm Not Worthy"
- Down, Up, Down, X"HA!"
- Left, Right, Left, Right, triangle"Finish Him!"
- Left, Right, square"FIGHT!
- Up, Up, Right, Right, square"FATALITY"
- Up, Up, Circle"$%#&!"
- Down, Up, Triangle#1 Point
- left, right, up, up XHold up a Skunk
Selecting Original / Classic MK Stage Music
During Player Select, go to the Arena Select Menu, and hit the Start button on the arena music you want to select. You should hear the announcer laugh, which indicates that you have chosen to switch the default stage theme back to it's original arcade tune.