Cheats, Codes & FAQs
Getting a medal emblem on your Hunter Record.
Does not matter if you play online or not, as this is total multiplayer matches. Have to reach these win levels to have a small lightning bolt emblem on the left side of your hunters license.
- 25 Total WinsBronze
- 100 Total WinsSilver
- 200 Total WinsGold
How to Unlock the Hunters
There are 7 hunters in the game, all of which can be unlocked by getting to a certain point in Adventure Mode or by playing against them in multiplayer. Here are the hunters and how they are obtained:
- Defeat Trace for the first timeTrace
- Defeat Noxus for the first timeNoxus
- Defeat Sylux for the first timeSylux
- Defeat Weavel for the first timeWeavel
- Defeat Kanden for the first timeKanden
- Defeat Spire for the first timeSpire
Win Wi-Fi matches to earn points, losing matches losses points.
Get the following amount of points to unlock the ranks.
- 0-39 Multi-Player PointsRank 1-Bounty Hunter
- 40-139 Points Multi-Player PointsRank 2-Super Hunter
- 140-389 Multi-Player PointsRank 3-Elite Hunter
- 390-749 Multi-Player PointsRank 4-Master Hunter
- 750-MAX Multi-Player PointsRank 5-Legendary Hunter
- 100% scans when you complete the gameOctolith Icon
- Beat Adventure Mode while getting under 100%Alimbic Symbol in Hunter License
- You have to have played over 500 games, Wi-Fi or local.Border
- Play over 500 games, WiFi or local, while keeping a 5-star rank on your liscense.Golden Border
Sound Test In Options
- Beat Gorea's second phaseSound Test
Unlock the Record Table
Beat the game once to unlock the Record Table. The table shows the top times achieved in Adventure Mode; total game time and the final boss times. It is accessible from the Main Menu.
These arenas are unlocked in different ways.
- play 2 local gamesSanctorus
- play 4 local gamesCompression Chamber
- play 6 local gamesIncubation Vault
- play 8 local gamesSubterranean
- play 10 local gamesOuter Reach
- play 12 local gamesHarvester
- play 14 local gamesWeapons Complex
- play 16 local gamesCouncil Chamber
- play 18 local gamesElder Passage
- play 20 local gamesFuel Stack
- play 22 local gamesFault Line
- play 40 local games OR a wifi gameStasis Bunker
- play a four-player matchHead Shot
- Land on a new level in single playerGateway Arenas
- Beat the second form of the final bossOubliette
View Metroid Prime Hunter Trailer in First Hunt
To unlock the Trailer for MPH, you need to place 5th or better in Regulator, Training and Morph Ball areas in the Single Player part of the game. When you do get 5th or better on each one, it will prompt you to view the trailer. After you view it, you can view it any other time by going to the Main Menu (where it says "Touch Screen to Continue"), there will be a flashing dot in the lower left corner. Touch that dot and you'll be treated to the trailer anytime you'd like. Use the stylus to hit that dot, because using the Thumb Strap is kind of hard.