Cheats, Codes & FAQs
Intro movie controls
Do the following during the intro movie:
- Move the right analog stickSymbols appear on screen
- Press R3Changes the symbols
- Rotate the left analog stickCredits will make waves as they move across the screen
- Press R1Singer whispers "Snake Eater"
- Press any D-pad buttomlittle circles come up to the screen.
- L3Changes opening credits to 4 different languages and into slithering snake bones.
When the very first Konami logo appears, enter the following:
- Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Square, TriangleChanges the names in the intro movie to the names of the people who designed the intro.
Make whereabouts of The End show up on your map.
Type in this code in the menu on the map screen to see the location of The End during your battle with him. This code will have to be inputed every time you leave the map screen and come back to the map screen.
- Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right Square TriangleMakes the location of The End show up on your map during the battle with him.
Play With The Title Screen
You can mess around with the animation and background at the title screen by pressing different buttons.
- TriangleTurns the background black so that you can only see Snake fighting the soldier.
- L1Changes the color of Snake and the soldier.
- L2Changes the color of Snake and the soldier.
- R1Speeds up the Snake vs. soldier animation.
- R2Slows down the Snake vs. soldier animation.
- L3Changes the background design.
- R3Changes the screen's color.
While in the the Cure Screen hit R1 twice this will activate different animations from body building techniques to stances.
- R1X-Ray Pose Animations