Cheats, Codes & FAQs
There are also some unlockable costumes, which you can wear throughout the game. Note: Special costumes will not show up in cutscenes. Costumes are only visible during actual gameplay, this includes scripted sequences.
- Beat File R-02 on any difficulty.Mariachi Uniform
- Beat File R-04 on any difficulty.Custom Cyborg Body (Desperado Ver.)
- Beat File R-00 on Very Hard difficulty.Suit (Tuxedo & Shades)
- Beat the game on Hard difficulty or higher.Standard Body
- Clear 6 VR MissionsCustom Cyborg Body (Red)
- Clear 10 VR MissionsCustom Cyborg Body (Blue)
- Clear all VR MissionsCustom Cyborg Body (Yellow)
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the following bonus.
- Collect all ID Chips (Left Arms). It has a random chance to destroy an enemy's armor.Weapons Armor Breaker.
- Rank first in all VR Missions.High-Frequency Long Sword.
- Collect 10 Data Storage items.High-Frequency Machete.
- Successfully complete the game on any difficulty.High-Frequency Murasama Blade.
- Discover all five soldiers in cardboard boxes.High-Frequency Wooden Sword.
- Collect all Data Storage items.Stun Blade.
- Successfully complete File R-01: Coup d'État on any difficulty.Unique Weapon - Pole-Arm.
- Successfully complete File R-03: Mile High on any difficulty.Unique Weapon - Tactical Sai "Dystopia".
- Successfully complete File R-04: Hostile Takeover on diffculty.Unique Weapon - Pincer Blades.
Completing the game with a certain number of collected Officer Arms will unlock special wigs that you can purchase in the Customize menu. Each wig costs 50,000 BP to purchase.
- Complete the game with at least 10 Officer armsInfinite Wig A (Unlimited Sub-Weapon ammo)
- Complete the game with at least 20 Officer armsInfinite Wig B (Unlimited Fuel-Cell energy)
- Complete game on Hard difficulty or higher and collect all ID Chips (Left Arms)Blade Mode Wig
Very Hard and Revengeance difficulties
Do the following to unlock these difficulties for use.
- Beat the game on HardVery Hard
- Beat the game on Very HardRevengeance