Cheats, Codes & FAQs
There is an arcade next to the transerver in Area C-2 where Vent or Aile can play mini-games. At first, none of the games are active, but by completing certain tasks within the game, you will be able to play them by pressing Up next to a lit screen.
- Defeat any two bossesCrusher-F
- Beat the high score on Crusher-F (100 points)Mega Crusher-F
Beat a Boss with a Level 4 victory. This means beating the boss without ever hitting where their Biometal is located. The Plushies can be found in Prarie's room in the background.
- Beat Hivolt while avoiding to hit his wingsHivolt Plushie
- Beat Hurricaunce while avoiding to hit her neckHurricaune Plushie
- Beat Luererre while avoiding to hit her headLurerre Plushie
- Beat Protectos while avoiding to hit his chestProtectos Plushie
- Beat Leganchor while avoiding to hit his head.Leganchor Plushie
- Beat Fistleo while avoiding to hit his headFistleo Plushie
- Beat Purprill while avoiding to hit his arms.Purprill Plushie
- Beat Flammole while avoiding to hit his arms.Flammole Plushie
Keep Model X
Complete the game with both Vent and Aile on Normal or Hard difficulties and save their "Cleared!" save files. Now, when you play through a New Game again as either character, you'll keep Model X after acquiring Model ZX.
Unlock Hard Mode
Beat the game once on Normal Mode in order to unlock the extraordinarily difficult Hard Mode.
- Beat the game once on Normal ModeHard Mode