Cheats, Codes & FAQs
Branching Good or Evil Story Paths
After you beat the White Bishop, you will be given a choice by the Diva of Twilight. If you choose to keep your wand, you will branch off into the "evil" storyline. If you choose to give up your wand, you branch off into the "good" storyline. Both with different endings.
- Give up your Wand when asked by the Diva of Twilight.Good Path
- Keep you wand when asked by the Diva of Twilight.Bad Path
Man's best friend
There are two unlockable monsters in this game. At some point, a boy named Taro will ask you to help him find a girl named Zoe. This little optional quest helps unlock the monsters.
- Simply help Taro & Zoe meetBoxdog
- Send Taro to goldsand dunes & Zoe to silverpeak gorge. Have the to meet in runedolf and they give you Dogbox, a better version of BoxdogDogbox
After beating the game with a good or bad ending, you will be prompted to save. Save your file, then when you load, you will start back at the beginning of the story, except you will keep all your stats, levels, and items. Also, the enemy NPC's have increased in difficulty.
- Load saved data after beating a final boss.New Game+
Unlock the bosses to use in free mode
Each time you defeat a boss in the single player, you will be able to use them in free mode. The only differences between the bosses other than appearence are the types of monsters you can choose to have in your party and differences in magical affinity.