posted by upsetgamer (PLAINVILLE, KS) Mar 18, 2012
Member since Mar 2004
This would have been a good game if any other Compnay but the one that made would have made it but unfourunatly the one that did has no IDEA what a Game should be so this is nothing but a POS. First There is no Way to save other then the Game saving itself, Then there is The extremely Lopsided Fighting where the Player is at a severe disadvantage which is made even worse because of You always running out of Ammo for your ranged weapon but The Enemy never does. This is a REMOVE from your game Que right Now so you don't get this bad POS that isn't worth the effort it would take to break the Disc in half. Games Like this should never be allowed to be released
FYI: I started my playing after the Jan 2012 patch.
It seems like about 9 out of 10 people who worked on this video game did a great job. The graphics are good, animations are good, the general feel of the game isn't bad (though it's odd that the camera view is completely manually controlled)... what kills this game are these aspects:
1) The game file handling is buggy – I recommend keeping game file backups for the likely scenario that your game is corrupted.
2) The RPG aspects of this game are very limited – in fact the only thing that makes this an RPG is your character upgrades.
3) Also keep regular backups unless you want to risk playing the entire game over from the beginning... For example there is one place where the revive checkpoint lands you in a place where if you're not Farin, then it's impossible to proceed.
4) Be very careful with game saves. It's easy to think you've saved the game when it really hasn't, I recommend not ending a gaming session until you can go back to a town to buy things (quit after shopping).
5) Bugs all over the place – every aspect of the game has little bugs.
6) Don't be disappointed when you find that most of the map is not accessible – the game is much smaller than it appears.