Cheats, Codes & FAQs
Bomb Bag Upgrades
There are three Bomb Bag upgrades (two in the European version), and here are their locations:
- On Crenel Wall, bomb the cracked wall, then throw a bomb in the fountain. Answer "neither" to the fairy's question.Bomb Bag 1
- After buying the boomerang, buy the bomb bag for 600 rupees at Stockwell's.Bomb Bag 2 (Not in European Version)
- Kinfuse with Belari in the Minish Woods, then find the Bomb Bag in Wind Ruins.Bomb Bag 3
These are the locations and ways to get the bottles.
- Buy it from the Deku in the cave in Trilby Highlands.1.Trilby Highlands.
- Shrinkand enter the shop from mamas cafe. Grow, take the bottle, and the guy will tell you to feed his dog. Go to lake hylia, and feed the dog in hous2.Hyrule Town
- Fuse kinsyones with master smith. Go to Eastern Hills, and get the bottle in the chest.3.Your house
- Finish the Goron sidequest.4.Eaastern Hills
Extended Great Spin Attack
You need all 8 Tiger Scrolls and the flippers. When you fuse kinstone with the swordsman trainer in Mt. Crenel it will open a waterfall passage in Castor Wilds. And when you fuse kinstones with the trainer in Lake Hylia it will open another waterfall passage in North Hyrule field. In both passages talk to the swordsman trainers there.
- Fuse kinstones with Swordsman Trainer in Mt. Crenel.Great Spin Attack Upgrade #1
- Fuse kinstones with Swordsman Trainer in Lake Hylia.Great Spin Attack Upgrade #2
Here is how to unlock some extra goodies.
- After Getting all 130 Original Fingurines, talk to the guy sitting outside at the table.Sound Test
- Complete all Kinfusions, then talk to Tingle.Golden Tingle Statue
Get Remote Bombs
To get the remote bombs, go back to Minish Village. Talk to the elder, then Kinfuse with him. Then, exit town via the northwest exit. Enter the house with the picori that gave you the bombs. He should give you the remote bombs. Lay a bomb down, then press that button again to detonate it whenever you'd like.Note: Talking to the picori again while cause you to get the normal bombs again.
Get the Mirror Shield.
This shield upgrade can deflect more types of projectiles than the regular shield, and it's a lot larger. To get it, you must have beaten the game and saved, and completed the Goron sidequest (the one that gets you the bottle). Fuse with the Goron all the way on the right in the cave where you got the bottle; this will make Biggoron appear on top of Veil Falls, near the whirlwind which takes you to the Cloud Tops. Make sure you have a shield with you, and go talk to him. He will ask if he can eat your shield. Let him. Don't buy another shield, but come back a while later, talk to him, and he will give you the Mirror Shield.
In order to get the Magic Boomerang, first fuse with the Tingle Siblings, which reside in South Hyrule Field, Lake Hylia, Royal Valley and Lon Lon Ranch. They will each open up a tree in North Hyrule Field. There, you may find various things and a switch. Hit all four switches to open up the middle ladder. Inside is the Magic Boomerang.
There are a total of 3 quiver upgrades, and here are their locations:
- Buy for 600 rupees at Stockwell's, after beating the Fortress of Winds.Quiver 1
- In Royal Valley, answer the Great Dragonfly Fairy's questions correctly.Quiver 2
- Kinfuse with a Minish near the beginning of Wind Ruins then find the quiver.Quiver 3
Special Sword Techniques
During certain points in the game, you will come across hidden Sword Dojos who will teach you a Special Sword Technique. But they will only teach you the Technique after you have a certain Item or have completed a certain task. Below, is the location of the Sword Dojo and the Requirement to learn the Technique
- Visit Swiftblade in Hyrule Town after completing the Deepwood ShrineThe Spin Attack
- Visit Swiftblade in Hyrule Town after you have received the White SwordThe Rock Breaker
- Visit Greyblade on Mount Crenel after fusing the Earth and Fire Elements with your SwordThe Roll Attack
- Visit Swiftblade in Hyrule Town after getting the Pegasus BootsThe Dash Attack
- Visit Waveblade in Lake Hylia after getting the FlippersThe Peril Beam
- Visit Grimblade in Hyrule Castle after getting the Flame LanternThe Sword Beam
- Visit Swiftblade in Hyrule Town after getting Roc's CapeThe Down Thrust
- Visit the Ghost of Swiftblade in Castor Wilds after collecting all of the Seven Tiger ScrollsThe Great Spin Attack
When you fuse kinstones with the postman running everywhere in Hyrule Town,
a girl will go into the post office next to the stamping guy. You can buy the swordsman newsletter for a huge price. Each issue contains tips to get around the secret areas of hyrule.
- Fuse kinstones with the postman in Hyrule Town.Swordsman newsletter
The Three Goddess' charms
Go to the Inn and go where the three girls are. Go up to Farore and fuse kinstones with her. It should show the guy named "Gorman" going up to the locked house, saying he wants to rent it out. Go talk to him, and decide witch Goddess you want to give you a charm. Whatever one, go talk to her, and she goes to live in the house. Go talk to her in there, and she gives you a charm for your empty bottle.
- Collect all 136 figurinesCarlov Medal
- Collect original 130 figurinesOpen Locked Hyrule House
There are three wallet upgrades, and here are their locations:
- Buy at Stockwell's for 80 rupees.Wallet 1
- Kinfuse with Mayor Hagen then go and find the Wallet in Lon Lon Ranch.Wallet 2
- After infusing your blade with two elements, jump up a ledge in Eastern Hills with the cane of Pacci to find a fairy that gives you the Wallet.Wallet 3