I didn't think there was anything in StarWars I wouldn't like. This game proved that wrong. It is like playing an updated game of Zelda while not following any real Story Line. The challenges were silly and at times it was just plane confusing as to how game play tied into the story.
posted by bugsycline (Front Royal, VA) Feb 28, 2010
Member since Feb 2010
yet another poorly designed game that uses the star wars franchise to rake in money.
what I liked about it :
1. Sound track was straight from the pages of John William's famous score.
2. Sound effects straight from the lucas film library.
3 controls were easy to use and almost flawless.
what I didn't like about it :
1. most of the game you run around collecting coins by shooting objects. (insert sarcasm) remember in the movies when Luke sky walker and Han Solo ran around the death star collecting money? (I sure Don't)
2. when your not collecting coins you have to change between charectors constantly to continue forward in the game. some times to do something as simple as pull a door lever you have to change between charectors 4 or 5 times. making game play slow and seeming more like boring work than play.
3. when you get shot or die you have unlimited replay. you never get a sence of challenge because you never really die there for making your accomplishment seem uninteresting.
4. Absolutely no use of the wii controller (motion sensor)
To me the game seems like it was made for 5 to 8 year olds to play as thier first video game. Perhaps that was it's intended market. But honestly if I was an 8 year old and this was my introduction to video gaming, I would have lost interest in the whole gaming industry. Challenge is what makes games fun. Take tht away and all you are left with is tedious work.