For the most part, I totally love SNK and KoF, i have every game from Fatal Fury (First appearance of the KoF tournament) to KoF 13. and in a nutshell, even The two Maximum Impact games were better than this junk.
1) they left out too many fan favorites. (Leaving King out of kof 2002 was bad enough but leaving all of the women's team out wth!)
2) no storyline, kof 11 left with a heck of a cliffhanger, and we had to wait till kof 13 to see what happened next.
3) graphic overhaul looks ugh.
I tried to be lienient on this one, but come on! Ralf and clark look like they are on steroids!
4) over too quick! Seriously where was the challenging boss that would make me curse SNK's name for weeks untill i finnally beat them....by luck of course.
5) no incentive to keep playing. Since there was no story ending it with leona or ending it with kyo mean nothing. So i was not curious to see how other players would turn out
6). Were there any teams? Seriously i dont even remember even seeing any of the established teams to play as, just individual characters. If i wanted a solo kof tournament, id go back to playing fatal fury.
posted by Loveabul (STATEN ISLAND, NY) May 13, 2011
Member since May 2010
Hmm..how could I say this,HORRIBLE!but as a long time KOF
fan,this incomplete wannabe made me very angry. nice hand drawn art and voices,but it does'nt rub away the disaster,heartbreak and irreparable mess SNK
made of their flagship series!enjoyed it for a week,but realized how
pathetic the"game"really was and stopped playing.once I got Blazblue of course.
what I find ridiculous that they warn you about the fictional so called
story that is nonexistent!it's a waste of time money and PAPER!!!what
a disaster!and I hope that KOF 13 is NOTHING like this game!Cause
if it is,I will get the newest Blazblue before I burn my cash on that.
It does look promising on the SNK official website.I'll just wait it out.
and to those who DO like this game,good for you,cause I'd rather
play Blazblue!Take that SNK!such a disappointment!